2021 Tryout Information
April 27, 2021
Tryouts for the Jenks Boys Soccer program will be held May 18-20. To sign-up for tryouts, please complete this Pre-Tryout Questionnaire ASAP: https://forms.gle/K5xmcLKLqusFNCvC8
Tryouts will begin each day at 5:00 p.m. at the soccer training facility which is located at 1701 N Birch. Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/m6NzjsS4suh7QyZW8 Check-in will begin at 4:30.
What to wear/bring:
You do NOT need to bring a ball.
- Student ID - Bring your ID each day. If you have lost your ID please make sure you know your ID #. If you are new to Jenks Public Schools you will be asked to provide a valid phone number and email address.
- Training Attire - Each player should wear proper attire including cleats and shinguards. Do not wear training attire from your club team to tryouts.
- Water - Bring your own water jug with enough water to last through the entire session. No shared bottles or other equipment will be allowed.
- Day 1 (Tuesday, May 18) is for incoming freshmen ONLY
- Day 2 (Wednesday, May 19) is for incoming freshmen AND any upperclassmen (incoming 10-12) who wish to try out but were NOT on a Jenks High School team last year.
- Day 3 (Thursday, May 20) is for ALL players who were on a Jenks High School team last year AND anyone we decide to call back from Day 1 or 2. (Call backs will be posted and emailed after Day 2)