2020 Tryout Information
May 03, 2020
We are excited to get the tryout process started ! We have received several questions by email and text message and hopefully this message will address all of those questions.
What to wear/bring:
You do NOT need to bring a ball.
- Student ID - Bring your ID each day. If you have lost your ID please make sure you know your ID #. If you are new to Jenks Public Schools you will be asked to provide a valid phone number and email address.
- Mask/Face Covering - Masks or cloth face coverings will be worn any time that social distancing is not possible.
- Training Attire - Each player should wear proper attire including cleats and shinguards. Do not wear training attire from your club team to tryouts.
- Water - Bring your own water jug with enough water to last through the entire session. No shared bottles or other equipment will be allowed.
- Day 1 (Tuesday, June 23) is for incoming freshmen ONLY
- Day 2 (Wednesday, June 24) is for incoming freshmen AND any upperclassmen (incoming 10-12) who wish to try out but were NOT on a Jenks High School team last year.
- Day 3 (Thursday, June 25) is for ALL players who were on a Jenks High School team last year AND anyone we decide to call back from Day 1 or 2. (Call backs will be posted and emailed after Day 2)